Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
September 29, 2024, 09:36:21 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Sharing avatar packs « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Sharing avatar packs  (Read 1411 times)
ShujiYomo

It's a bird... It's a plane ... No! It's the Yomo!

Sharing avatar packs
« on: April 06, 2002, 06:21:22 PM »

Anyone have an avatar pack they want to share, or know of a good site to download zip files full off avatars? I've downloaded the Superpack already, and I like the avs in the gallery on this site, but it takes a long time to add them individually to a board.
Zerosurf
Noobie

JESUS is THE Rock and he rolls my blues away!

I´ve got an avatar pack for you!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2002, 10:24:49 AM »

You can download it from here:
Misc-Avatars (2,12MB) Zip-File
most of them are animated (that´s why 2,12MB)
If you download, send me a mail/IM how you like em!

Have fun, Zerosurf

« Last Edit: April 18, 2002, 03:56:29 PM by Zerosurf » Logged
Zarabadoo

ICQ - 14689087zarabadoo@hotmail.com WWW
Re:Sharing avatar packs
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2002, 02:17:52 AM »

you can try this here. let me know if it works. used the package manager to make it, so you should be able to get to the folder throught your board's manager.

http://zarabadoo.insane-asylum.com/yabbse/Packages/ZarabadooAvatar.as.yp

go read Project: Comic dammit. don't you THINK you can hide from me! i see you hiding behind that bush over there. go tell all your friends about it too.
ShujiYomo

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2002, 03:18:42 AM »

Maybe I'm doing that wrong ... but how exactly am I supposed to put your URL into the Package manager to get the pack? I've tried it several different ways, and it doesn't seem to want to work.

{edit}

This is what happens:

An Error Has Occurred!

2: fopen("http://zarabadoo.insane-asylum.com/yabbse/Packages/package.list", "r") - Success
(/home/monsterh/public_html/support/Sources/PackageGet.php ln 131)

{/edit}
« Last Edit: April 09, 2002, 03:31:08 AM by ShujiYomo » Logged
Zarabadoo

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2002, 03:31:16 AM »

i just now tried to access the package folder from my other board and all i got is an error. not a clue as to why. (to do it you would go to the pacakge manager in SE and then to download packages. there should be a spot for you to in put a URL for a new package site. input http://zarabadoo.insane-asylum.com/yabbse/Packages and it supposedly should get you there.)

you can still download the package and upload manually to your packages folder manually though. then just browse packages and install. all of the avatars are done by me short of the no avatar one and evil santa. not a whole lot, but they are all original for the most part.

if you still have trouble with them, you can ask real nice and i can just zip them and upload to the server. i jsut don't feel like going to all the trouble tonight. feeling  a bit lazy.. hehe.

go read Project: Comic dammit. don't you THINK you can hide from me! i see you hiding behind that bush over there. go tell all your friends about it too.
ShujiYomo

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2002, 03:38:12 AM »

I was able to manually upload it to the packages folder. Thanks!!
Zarabadoo

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2002, 03:42:40 AM »

your welcome. i like to share. at least they are ones you don't see all over the place... yet. oops. i guess i kinda ruined that didn't i?

ShujiYomo

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2002, 03:47:36 AM »

Nah, not unless a lot of people download them from my site ... I won't put them in any paks that I make.
Daniel Hofverberg
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2002, 02:47:37 AM »

Quote from: Zarabadoo on April 09, 2002, 02:17:52 AMyou can try this here. let me know if it works. used the package manager to make it, so you should be able to get to the folder throught your board's manager.

http://zarabadoo.insane-asylum.com/yabbse/Packages/ZarabadooAvatar.as.yp
Zarabadoo or Zerosurf, do you have any non-package manager version of those avatar packages (such as a regular ZIP file or whatever), for those of us stuck in safe-mode?
Zarabadoo

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2002, 03:03:22 AM »

http://zarabadoo.insane-asylum.com/showcase/avatars.zip

there ya go. feeling a bit less lazy tonight. hehe

Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Sharing avatar packs « previous - next »