Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
October 03, 2024, 07:25:39 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Mod Ideas and Creation  |  Admins being able to look up GUEST-IPs in visitors-bar « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Admins being able to look up GUEST-IPs in visitors-bar  (Read 485 times)
girl

ICQ - 144746901 WWW
Admins being able to look up GUEST-IPs in visitors-bar
« on: January 22, 2002, 08:45:44 AM »

I just thought about this kind of MOD when I noticed another guest on my board. At times I'd really like to know who that is who's visiting my board without registering - if it is a regular visitor at that time or somebody new etc.

That's why I had this idea to make it possible to make guests visible (only for the admin!) in the visitors-online-list by IP-numbers. It could be just IP-numbers showing up among the registered visitors, or the name "guest" (plus a number) that is clickable, so that one gets a profile in which one can see the IP-number of that guest one clicked, plus maybe the provider of the guest.
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Mod Ideas and Creation  |  Admins being able to look up GUEST-IPs in visitors-bar « previous - next »