Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
June 23, 2024, 07:15:38 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Mod Ideas and Creation  |  Avatars & Packages Question « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Avatars & Packages Question  (Read 714 times)
Alan Cramer

***Insert Evil Cackle Here***

« on: January 12, 2002, 11:45:00 AM »

I know there is an avatars site now on yabb.info, but is all that is offered there just the images separate or is there an actual package which you can download in zip or zip-7 format which will have all the images.

Plus if your server has safe-mode php, and package manager doesn't work, is there a place on yabb.info that you can download mods from?

Alan Cramer - Nextux - [email protected]

If you want my MSN, YIM, ICQ, AIM details, please IM me for them.  If you just want support, please use these forums, as that is what they are here for!
Zef Hemel
Advisor
YaBB God

Me too

ICQ - 61109769 WWW
Re:Avatars & Packages Question
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2002, 11:47:44 AM »

Quote from: Alan M. Cramer on January 12, 2002, 11:45:00 AMI know there is an avatars site now on yabb.info, but is all that is offered there just the images separate or is there an actual package which you can download in zip or zip-7 format which will have all the images.
The idea to offer individual avatars for download at the /avatars/ site and theme packages on the package server.
QuotePlus if your server has safe-mode php, and package manager doesn't work, is there a place on yabb.info that you can download mods from?
That's being worked on.

Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Mod Ideas and Creation  |  Avatars & Packages Question « previous - next »