Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
October 03, 2024, 09:09:30 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  Fonts, driving me loony! « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Fonts, driving me loony!  (Read 411 times)
m@

YabbSE is schweeeet

ICQ - 85248310 WWW
Fonts, driving me loony!
« on: January 06, 2002, 05:20:11 PM »

right, I have a big problem, (apart from that one) I have just converted the members of the community I run over to the New YabbSE forum and it works great *but* I am receiving complaints that the fonts are set too small, no I have compared the code, I see on an old YABB gold board that the font sizes were not within a stylesheet, they we not predefined in such a way as they are on the YabbSE board, is there anyway to take that out so that the pages display as the users want, you see because of the style sheet they cannot instruct their browser to show the fonts how they want, please help me, it is driving me loony.

the web addy for the forum is http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/~coursedepot/yabbSE/index.php (i know it has a greenthing going on..... ::)

Regards Matt.

TheJkWhoSaysNi
YaBB God

I dont know what to put here, i'll leave it blank.

ICQ - 122821095TheJkWhoSaysNi@evilemail.com WWW
Re:Fonts, driving me loony!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2002, 06:16:19 PM »

they are kinda small...

WARNING: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF PEANUT!!!
I'm listening to....
m@

YabbSE is schweeeet

ICQ - 85248310 WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2002, 09:35:05 PM »

thats my point, they are for some, but I have no-idea why?? it really is starting to get annoying.

alexrolko
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2002, 10:10:09 PM »

Just play with the CSS in the template. you can remove or change the sizes as you wish.
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  Fonts, driving me loony! « previous - next »