Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
June 26, 2024, 04:30:12 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  one.. eh..two more question « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: one.. eh..two more question  (Read 465 times)
Noobie

my girlfriend pic

one.. eh..two more question
« on: January 01, 2002, 03:29:05 AM »

1. I find strange thing.

I just testing with yabbSe in local intranet. When I register myself as a new user, and try my first post, I can Lock and delete the new thread i just made. And this is going on the same when i try to register with another user name. You can Lock and Delete your own new thread.

I don't know if this is YaBBSe's feature to let user (non Mod/Adm) to lock their own topic and delete them - but I thought that was only exclusive to Admins and Mods (like other BBS).

2. How to setup the Poll? I can't see the Poll button, only the New Topic. Should i install somekind of mod? or I miss that on the Forum's preferences?

thnx

... please do not read this text ...
alexrolko
Re:one.. eh..two more question
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2002, 03:46:41 AM »

First, these are features... they are to provide a more userfriendly enviroment. Only that user that posted can delete his or her own message. same goes with locking. only the poster of that topic can lock/unlock the topic. But the Mod/Admin powers overide all.

Second, in your AdminCP -> Forum Configuration -> Installed 'Mods' Settings and Options is where you can turn on/off the Poll feature along with others.
Noobie

my girlfriend pic

Re:one.. eh..two more question
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2002, 02:28:28 PM »

Thanks! I miss that 'Poll' option on the admin cp.

... please do not read this text ...
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  one.. eh..two more question « previous - next »