Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
June 26, 2024, 12:59:16 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  Membergroups.. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Membergroups..  (Read 693 times)
alexrolko
Re:Membergroups..
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2002, 02:18:13 AM »

Quotelol, couldn't find that anywhere!  Is there some stupidly obvious place where it says YaBB Gold mods wont work with SE?
no its common sense... 2 different programming languages and there syntax wont work together. as in the case of Perl and PHP. (other languages might work depenind on how the parser/compiler was built.)

QuoteErrm, i think i'll have to wait for a hack
It's my dad's forums, he wants Administrator as his title.  To try to distinguish them, i wanted Forum Mechanic for mine.

Oh alright. well there's a mod availible now what allows you to add custom titles. (theres also gonna be a kinda new version of YaBB SE soon anyway, to fix bugs and some new features as i've heard.

QuoteBTW..Why can't i register??  It says you have registered when i sign up, but then when i try to login, it says Username does not exist!  I can then go and register the name again!  What's happening

don't know why...

Just checked... looks like a new bug. Dev guys now know...
Pages: 1 [2] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  Membergroups.. « previous - next »