Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
October 07, 2024, 06:18:18 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  domain transfer blues « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: domain transfer blues  (Read 260 times)
I, Brian

It is coming...

domain transfer blues
« on: May 14, 2003, 11:27:58 AM »

Well, the settings files (.php and .bak) have both been edited to correct the absolute and relative paths for my new folders.

I've also done the same to the .sql file.

I used the "replace all" function in Notepad+ so I'm confident they are properly edited.

But I'm still getting a reall nasty error. I've run a "find" through subs and template, but cannot locate the error.

Basically, the old domain was chroniclesofempire.net and is now chronicles-network.net

The relative path is now /forum/ instead of /yabbse/

Here's the nasty error.

Warning: template_header(/home/chron/public_html/yabbse/template.html) [function.template-header]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /home/chron/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 224

Warning: template_header() [function.template-header]: Failed opening '/home/chron/public_html/yabbse/template.html' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/chron/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 224

An Error Has Occurred!

2: template_header(/home/chron/public_html/yabbse/template.html) [function.template-header]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory
(/home/chron/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php ln 224)

Back
Sorry, the copyright tag <yabb copyright> must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is using an ILLEGAL copy of YaBB!

I certainly haven't removed the copyright either, so it seems to be a template reading error. But I don;t know where to look for it.

Anyone any ideas?? Help is much appreciated.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 11:30:11 AM by I, Brian » Logged

Douglas
aka The Bear
Support Team
YaBB God

Bears rule! Llamas rule too!

Re:domain transfer blues
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 12:42:48 PM »

Quote/home/chron/public_html/yabbse/template.html
/home/chron/public_html/forum/Sources/Subs.php
It's looking for /home/chron/public_html/yabbse for your sources, according to Settings.php but your files are actually in /home/chron/public_html/forum.  Download Settings.php via your FTP program and make sure you change the first line with the second one (should be showing forum instead of yabbse).

Need help? Please SEARCH first.  No need for a bad attitude, we like helping positive minded people.
ComeHit.us Short URL  redirection svcs with YSE powered forums, COMING SOON!
Want to say thanks?  Check out http://comehit.us/?u=3
I, Brian

It is coming...

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 01:09:42 PM »

Thank goodness for that - and sincere thanks for the help.

It was actually two experssions in the settings, and I didn't pick up either because I searched for "/yabbse/", and these two were "/yabbse" only.

Douglas
aka The Bear
Support Team
YaBB God

Bears rule! Llamas rule too!

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 01:51:23 PM »

Glad to help, Brian.  :)

Need help? Please SEARCH first.  No need for a bad attitude, we like helping positive minded people.
ComeHit.us Short URL  redirection svcs with YSE powered forums, COMING SOON!
Want to say thanks?  Check out http://comehit.us/?u=3
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  domain transfer blues « previous - next »