Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
October 01, 2024, 05:37:56 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  Ssi polls ++ « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Ssi polls ++  (Read 245 times)
Valconeye

Ssi polls ++
« on: May 10, 2003, 10:35:38 AM »

is there anyway a permissions system could be made? so guests cannot see certian polls, like a private board normal guests cannot see it, but the membergroup of that board can, etc..

Also, if the user has voted, switch to a different poll, or have a button under commects that says "next poll" if there is one then have the text. and then also "previous poll" that would be kinda neat.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2003, 10:39:26 AM by Valconeye » Logged
Spaceman-Spiff
Mod Team
YaBB God

My $txt[228]

Re:Ssi polls ++
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2003, 05:35:27 PM »

Quote from: Valconeye on May 10, 2003, 10:35:38 AM
is there anyway a permissions system could be made? so guests cannot see certian polls, like a private board normal guests cannot see it, but the membergroup of that board can, etc..
it already works this way if u're using the latest version of the mod

QuoteAlso, if the user has voted, switch to a different poll, or have a button under commects that says "next poll" if there is one then have the text. and then also "previous poll" that would be kinda neat.
maybe i'll add something like this for the next version...

btw, it's better if you post questions like this in the mod's topic

My mods, ysePak, codes, tutorials
    Support question IMs = bad.
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  English User Help  |  English Help  |  Ssi polls ++ « previous - next »