Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
September 28, 2024, 05:25:02 PM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: SMF is the next generation in forum software, almost completely re-written from the ground up, make sure you don't fall for cheap imitations that suffer from feature bloat!

YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Question about buttons. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Question about buttons.  (Read 1544 times)
Newton
Noobie

I'm a llama!

Question about buttons.
« on: April 02, 2003, 12:50:59 AM »

Hello,

I'm brand-spankin' new at this stuff, so please excuse my beginner questions.  Also sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum (I don't mind being moved).

I've visited a bunch of button generators.  They're all great -- it's so cool to me that you guys can do that stuff!

Now I'd like to add a link to my site's homepage at the top where home|search|profile etc. are located by default.  I've got my button ready and everything.  How do I do it?

I appreciate all the help you'd provide.  Go easy on me; I'm smart, but am swimming in (what to me are) uncharted waters!

Thanks in advance,

jess (and Newton)
AJ
Noobie

neo_aj@hotmail.com
Re:Question about buttons.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2003, 06:31:41 AM »

Go into your ftp and put the (home.gif, profile.gif, whatever) button in you YaBBImages directory. If it asked if the previous file should be overwritten, do that.
Then, you can go to your index, hit F5, and check out you new button :)

Crazy percentage:
100% ;)
Newton
Noobie

I'm a llama!

Re:Question about buttons.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2003, 06:07:01 PM »

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I will try that ASAP.  I appreciate your help very much!

If I have further questions, I'll be sure to ask, but if you don't hear from me, it's a good thing, 'cause it worked!

jess
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  Development  |  Graphics and Templates  |  Question about buttons. « previous - next »