Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
June 26, 2024, 09:12:56 AM
Home Help Search Log in Register
News: If you are still using YaBB SE, please consider upgrading to SMF as soon as possible.

YaBB SE Community  |  General Category  |  Feedback  |  Feedback from another board « previous next »
Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print
Author Topic: Feedback from another board  (Read 968 times)
Peter Duggan
Llama Chameleon
Global Moderator
YaBB God

You come and go...

Feedback from another board
« on: March 15, 2003, 06:04:45 PM »

The following quote has been taken straight from a member's post at our new graphics board:

You did a truly FANTASTIC job in designing this website -- very clean, uncluttered, contemporary, sophisticated, professional, user-friendly, intuitive interface, non-intimidating registration process, friendly users,...all in all, VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!!!

And this one comes from my reply to that post:

Thanks for that, but the credit for most of what you mention should really go to the YaBB SE development team, who made it easy for us to set up a nice forum here by providing such a good bulletin board system in the first place. Although we've been tweaking things here and there, and put some thought into its appearance, it just wouldn't be right for us to let you believe we *designed* it!

Perhaps you'll allow me to post your comments (as quoted in this post and anonymously, as 'one of our members', of course) to the YaBB SE feedback board?

So here it is, because such praise ought to be passed on to those who really deserve it. It was only after posting my original reply that I realised that probably extends in this case right back to Zef's original YaBB, so thanks on behalf of our happy member to all involved at whatever stage of the YaBB family development! :)

Pages: [1] Reply Ignore Print 
YaBB SE Community  |  General Category  |  Feedback  |  Feedback from another board « previous - next »